Reinforced buckets HD are successfully applied for demanding building and wrecking works and material transfers. Design is optimized for increasing the productivity and toughness. Buckets design is carefully elaborated and applied after demanding tests for easy penetrating into the material, dump with cleansing action. The stiff system of bucket clamping and low deformity of frame ensures optimum functionality. For production of high-stressed parts by impacts, vibrations, abrasion, chemical corrosion and heat shock we use the technologies and materials exclusively developed by our supplier (Hardox, Weldox, Borox).
The design of reinforced HD buckets is according to its usage made with straight or vee-shaped cutting edge with fixed or detachable teeth.
Specification and parameters:
- Optional teeth systems CATERPILLAR, J.C.B., BOFORS, VOLVO, KOMATSU, FIAT, ESCO, MTG, CASE, MASSEY FERGUSSON, NEW HOLLAND, JOHN DEERE, HYUNDAI, JOHN DEERE, UNI-Z, DOOSAN, HENSLEY optimized for durability and effectiveness of penetrating into the material.
- Improved design for high-stress and maximum usage of loader options.
- Clever side edge and thickened bottom designed for equal abrasion and extended time of usage.
- Bucket design is proposed for maximum toughness and resistivity against impacts and dynamic stress.
- Buckets structure is carefully elaborated and applied after demanding tests for easy penetrating into the material, dump with cleansing action.
- Abrasion elements in the exposed places (edge protection, teeth board, chocky bars, abrasion protection)